Do you love singing and want to make an income from it?
Would you like to work for yourself?
Are you energetic, enthusiastic and have a real sense of fun?
If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you:
- Earn money doing something you love.
- Work for yourself.
- Choose when and where you work.
- Meet fantastic people.
- Have fun while you work!
Our Licensed Leader Programme is more flexible than a franchise and much more affordable too! It provides you with everything you need to run and teach your own Singability sessions, including:
- A comprehensive training course giving you everything you need to start your first session
- a choice of packages to run your sessions to suit your budget
- on-going support
- the opportunity to earn an excellent living full or part-time
- On going training to develop as a group leaderwe promise…to help you towards a fun, rewarding work life, where you are the boss giving you flexibility and freedom.
- complete flexibility
- no pressure from us
- low start-up costs
- no hidden costs
Our Licensed Leader Programme is an exciting opportunity. We provide you with everything you need to earn an excellent living, work for yourself and receive full on-going support from us whenever you need it.
- Flexible – You set your own hours, you chose where you work.
- Opportunity to earn an excellent income
- You can teach as many sessions as you like, there are no minimums or maximums, plan sessions around your own commitments and to fit your lifestyle.
- Very low start up costs, which can be spread over your first year as a leader.
- On going support and professional development, we encourage you to grow as a leader and provide on going support and your mentor will review your personal development plan.
- Website, you will be able to advertise your classes on our website.
It’s a really fun and rewarding job all our sessions are all about having Fun and this is one job where you really can have fun at work.
It’s rewarding you’ll be changing peoples lives, giving them their voices back or finding their voices for the very first time. As you watch your students grow you will feel proud and it provides a valuable service to the local community, through education, inclusion and social contact
You will receive full training which is very affordable, training take place at the weekends and involves a two day weekend course, there are no formal entry requirements we review each application on an individual basis. Once you’ve received your training you will be capable of teaching your first class and we provide additional courses which you can take to further enhance yours skills and you can pick and chose which courses you would like to take.
what we look for
You must have energy and enthusiasm the sessions are fun and you need to be an ambasodor for fun.
You must be enthusiactic about the benefits of singing and want to teach, Children or adults or both.
Strong organisational and planning skills and professional in your approach.
Musical experience, either through performing or teaching, and a concept of Musical theory.
A sence of fun, you set the atmosphere and we want it to be a positive experience
Commitment: you will be working for yourself and you need to be commited to your classes you set up.
If you have all of these qualities then apply today
No formal musical qualifications are required
To apply please send a CV, photo and application form to